Oren Greenberg is a digital marketing expert and business owner with over 12 years experience helping businesses of various sizes grow.
I am a jack of all and master of some within the remit of digital marketing. My goal is to help clients increase market share and become leaders in their fields.
I’ve been quoted in publications such as Virgin entreprenuer, Business Zone, The Guardian, M&S for business, Business Info Guide, Real Business, Fourth Source and Racounteur. I have been an expert guest on business podcasts, including excellence expected and digital marketing radio. Previously Virgin startups mentor and BIMA hottest 100 2015. and I enjoy good sushi.
Previously digital marketing agency owner & head of search for Wonga.com, a startup that grew to 1000 employees at its peak and won the following awards:
- Alternative Lender of the Year, Credit Today Magazine
- Winner, The Guardian Digital Innovation Digital Entrepreneur Award
- Number 1, The Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Fastest Growing Company, Media Momentum Awards
Some of my accomplishments to date, for a mix of different sized businesses:
• Built an agency from scratch, team of 8 with circa 20 freelancers, scaling to meet growing client demands
• Managed paid search delivery to 8600 clients (grew by 139%)
• Managed budgets of up to £600,000/month
• Managed Adwords campaigns with over 3.7 million key phrases
• Grew organic traffic from 2.3mil a month to 3.1 mil a month
• Achieved a 1700% increase in traffic for one client within 2 months
• Managed multiple digital marketing campaigns internationally, achieving top rankings for some of the most competitive industries bingo / payday loans (in languages I don't speak!).
My specialities include:
- Digital marketing strategy (internationally across multiple digital marketing channels)
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Pay Per Click
- Web analytics and Google Analytics
- Online product development
- Mobile marketing
More info about me: http://www.kurve.co.uk